View Single Post
Old July 18, 2011, 07:24 PM   #8
pabuckslayer08

BigJim and Zippy know there stuff, take it in and listen to what they can share. They can really help you. If I were going to buy a pump though, why buy the cheapest thing that comes along first, dont. You will just want something better. Im not saying go spend 1200 bucks on a brand new Ithaca 37 which is the best pump in my mind made today but go look around for something that can serve for multiple purposes. Get something with screw in chokes so you can mix things up for a low cost. IC, M, F, EF are are ones to do it all. They will take you where a fixed tube just cant go. I would recommend a 26 or 28" barrel. If you want to do it casual and quick and be able to take it hunting if ever desire the 26" is the way to go. The 28" is getting to where its easier to shoot but to me feels akward, I shoot 26" on all my guns, I have 32s and 30s and they just set there in the safe. So as far as the gun goes I wood puck up a Benelli Nova if synthetic is your thing, or a Browning BPS if you like the wood. Either way you will be happy and also get the 12ga, no point in the 20 really if your already used to shooting and feel comfortable with your weapon and it fits well

Page generated in 0.02448 seconds with 8 queries