View Single Post
Old May 8, 2000, 03:55 PM   #28
Steve Smith

I don't know what's going on with some folks here on the topic (looks like a totally different topic) with Josh and others. I dodn't even know who did what on that, so I won't step in. One of you suggested that I couldn't write. That may be correct. I see the problem so plainly, yet obviously, no one here sees it st all...and yes, I meant .012 vs .017 (thanks for that catch). I also note that I didn't point out that the cae is only too large where the bullet is. Sorry for getting too hasty. Anyway, the bottom line is this:
The AA brass is too thick to be spec (no, it's not military, but American Ammo brand), and when you insert a spec & chamfered .452 bullet into it, is stretches the case to fit, makeing the outside of the case over-spec. I'm sorry I haven't been as clear as I thought I was. If any of you are still convinced that I need to crimp it more, less or upside-down, please tell me your address, and I'll send you a #1 .452 bullet, #2 an AA case and I'll let you see it for yourself.

Page generated in 0.03566 seconds with 8 queries