View Single Post
Old January 22, 2009, 10:51 PM   #39
cchardwick

Quote:
where are you going to move.........is there a safe haven on this ball of mud that is void of trouble ............please name one
I know of one place that you don't have to worry about getting shot, on a spaceship floating in space LOL.

Seriously, if you stick your head in the sand and think that your home or mall or Starbucks is safe then you are fooling yourself. Read up on the statistics in your area and see how many people have been shot or killed right in their home. Once you realize how many people get hit and how often it happens you will realize that no place is safe. Sure gun-free school zones seem safe until you read about Virginia Tech. All it takes is one trigger happy guy and you'll be glad you have a gun in your wasteband.

I carry at home more and more, not all the time and not in the shower and I for sure never leave my loaded gun 'on the mantle' or anywhere else where someone can get a hold of it. That's just plain irresponsible. I would NEVER leave a gun, loaded or not, out of arms reach. They all stay in my safe or on my person.

But I carry about 50% of the time. I'm sure if I'm ever robbed or shot or worse and I don't have my gun you better believe I'll be upping the 50% stat to somewhere around 100%! The more you know and the more you read (especially on this forum) the more you will carry, I guarantee it.

Page generated in 0.03769 seconds with 8 queries