Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old February 11, 2015, 07:24 PM   #32
Ozzieman

I’m a Indiana Hoosier (still have no idea what that means). X Navy flight crew. I spend half of the work week looking through a microscope. I’m an old fart that will never retire and will die being shot by a jealous 20 year old husband,,,, Ok, that is very deep in the bucket list! Fat balding and as others have said I dress like I don’t have a shilling in my pocket. And looks wise, I would be the last person you would think would be carrying a Kimber Royal carry. Hobbies and my wife says I have WAY TO MANY. Books are an addiction, military history and aviation. Muscle cars, on my 4th Chevelle big block ground up rebuild. Audiophile, and THERE IS NO CALABER OTHER THAN THE 44 SPECIAL,,,,, NONE,,, I hate TV but love TOP GEAR.
This feels like an on line dating service, the difference is they can read your mind.
Australian Sheppard’s ROCK

Did you hear about the latest study.....5 out of 6 liberals say that Russian Roulette is safe.

Last edited by Ozzieman; February 12, 2017 at 06:28 PM.

Page generated in 0.03724 seconds with 8 queries