View Single Post
Old October 11, 2010, 10:31 PM   #35
Brit

Re Cap

The overall big picture, and one that is repeated, by many individuals who refuse to be without the means of armed response, if and when we are unlawfully accosted by felons in our pursuit of happiness, allowed by law, in these United States.

That big picture, to place lawfully owned and carried concealed, hand guns on our persons, of our selection, and go about our daily business.

In order to give credence to these selections, one would think, we are required to show proof.

I for one can not do so, in carrying 16 rounds of some of the better designed ammunition, ever, in a pistol I can deploy, from under outer clothing, in some wee tiny amount longer than one second, I can not show why I require this, no proof what so ever.

One thing I can say though, why not! Or need a go to an extra magazine, on the off side, with 17 rounds of the 127g +P+ WW Ranger 9mm (same as carry) in case I were required to do so.

Coupled with a belt carried small bright flash light.

I can not show proof, but I can state a desire to do so.

And in Florida, in this year 2010, in these free United States of America, that is all I have to do.

God Bless America.

Last edited by Brit; October 12, 2010 at 01:17 PM.

Page generated in 0.02994 seconds with 8 queries