View Single Post
Old March 19, 2005, 01:16 AM   #1
RCPractitioner

What do you do to support your gun habit?

I might be posting this in the wrong place and if so I apologize and please move it. My question is, what do you do for a living to support your gun habit? Just curious because I feel like I have a pretty decent career for a young single guy with no kids (expensive GF though). Even though I do feel like I do alright I have a hard time finding the money to buy new toys I want and see. Being I asked I will start 1st, I am a respiratory care practitioner (aka-resp. therapist) and I make between 20-26 an hour depending on shift differential and usually work 3-4 12hr shifts a week. I always fantasized while in college how much easier life would be after I finished. Well here I am 1 1/2 years after graduation and granted my quality of life has gone up but I still don't feel on easy street! Anyways, I might be out of place asking and if you don't feel like disclosing anything I completely understand but if anyone cares to share or give advice, let me have it!

BTW- I just started a new stategy, I opened a "toy savings account" at a completely different bank than my usual one. I set it up to have $100 of each paycheck deposited into it and hope that I am disciplined enough to leave it alone.

Page generated in 0.03923 seconds with 8 queries