View Single Post
Old July 14, 2013, 11:18 PM   #5
MissPistol

I did it.

What you all said, that is. I set up two sets of targets. One at appr 10 yds, the other at about 15-20 (guessing). I used stickon Shoot-n-sees. I took photos but haven't figured out how to post them yet - help!

I'll try to explain. I am very consistent - but in the wrong way. I would shoot 10 rounds at a target, aiming at the middle. Almost all of the shots were high and to the right. 9 would go into a basic group, and one would go off the target. weird. Some of the targets are a conglomeration of several sets of 10, and experiments of some kind, but a couple of targets were limited to a set of ten - one at each distance, so I could check it out. Turns out I am not sure it matters - I am doing the same thing almost all the time, whatever it is.

I finally figured out I was subconciously aiming at the bright yellow line ABOVE the center point and that improved the basic placement, but they were still consistently high. Am I aiming right? my sights on the 19 are square ends of a U at the outside, with a circle dot in the middle. I am trying to draw a line that just touches the tops of them all. I wear prescription glasses, so that probably complicates things a bit. I assume I need to adjust to some element.

Page generated in 0.02355 seconds with 8 queries