View Single Post
Old September 10, 2010, 06:01 PM   #4
dogtown tom

Quote:
Moccw I went to my local gunstore today to buy a pistol i have been eyeballing, after I filled out my paperwork, I was suprised to find out that I had been denied. No blemishes on my record at all. I had my local sheriff run a check on me, he said there was nothing. I am just wondering. Have any of you had this happen lately??? How long for appeal to take place? I just bought a 870 last friday, and everything went great. I double checked that There were no errors on paper work, and the woman at the nics center, told my dealer( she strongly urged me to appeal this) I am lost as to why this would happen, I have my ccw in MO, any suggestions??
I don't understand this sentence. Who told your dealer what?

Your dealer should have given you a NICS Appeals brochure and your NICS transaction number. Contact NICS by letter, fax or email and they will respond within five business days with the reason for your denial. NICS cannot tell your dealer the reason for the denial.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Page generated in 0.03450 seconds with 8 queries