View Single Post
Old February 5, 2006, 01:25 AM   #3
DTakas

I don’t know how funny this will be to everyone else buy my wife and I got a kick out of it when it happened.

One night my wife’s sister called up and wanted my wife and I to double date with her and her new “boyfriend.” My sister-in-law had just met this guy and knew absolutely nothing about him so my wife told me she would feel more comfortable if I carried. In Ohio when you carry you have to have the gun on your person in plain sight while in a vehicle. We weren’t driving anywhere with the other couple so it wasn’t an issue. I took my Glock .40 and since it was cold out and we were dressing up I wore my favorite full-length black leather coat (a coat that some people tell me is intimidating). The night went by without incident but I didn’t particularly like the guy. At the end of the night as my wife and I got in the car I asked her “well what did you think of him?” She replied “I don’t know.” “Yeah” I agreed as I un-holstered my Glock and clipped to my waist in front for the drive home “he seems a bit shady to me.” Suddenly we both started laughing at the irony that we were calling him shady and the whole time he had no idea that I had been carrying a gun under my long black coat, something that would have probably freaked him out to no end had he known.

Page generated in 0.03490 seconds with 8 queries