View Single Post
Old April 29, 2013, 09:41 AM   #5
SPEMack618

While I don't have a set, and probably never will, if I were to deploy again, I would get the MagPul flat dark earth furniture for my M-4.

It sorta sucks when you finally get a pattern that works well(yay Multi-Cam) and still carry an all black rifle around.

I don't have a problem with the "zombie green" slip on accessories for range guns, nor the pink ones, but don't think that have a place on any dedicated self defense gun.

Side note: Both my sorority girl sister and sorority girl girlfriend are all business when it comes to actual guns, even preferring the all black "tactical" look somewhat, but when it comes to ancillary products, my word, it looks like somebody nuked a Ranger Joes and Victoria Secret and the resultant refuse was thrown into my gun room.

Also, the neck dedicated duck hunting shotgun I buy will be in a camo pattern, more than likely Realtree Max-4D or Mossy Oak shadow grass, for much the same reason I listed above in regards to my M-4, it just doesn't make sense to be dressed like the Duck Commander and then have this black lump in your hands.

Page generated in 0.02198 seconds with 8 queries