View Single Post
Old December 2, 2012, 11:13 PM   #43
chucknbach

Quote:
You would both be very wrong, all it takes is one single exposure to suffer permanent damage, and when inside a vehicle the blast will be almost doubled. I fired a single .357 with no protection and my left ear has high frequency hearing loss and tinnitus. If you don't believe me research it. Also before you go on to say it cant happen from just one shot, mods have warned posters about such and will ban you for endangering peoples well being with false information. Hearing loss is no joke, especially when you get stuck with Tinnitus which is permanent ringing in the ear.
Whoa, stop a second and pull the stick out. The guy didn't state fact just his belief. Big difference!

I had 2 .357 shots at muzzle level mear inches from my left ear. Couldn't hear out of the ear for a week with all the ringing. No noticeable hearing loss. I'm checked yearly and my hearing is normal. .357 has to be the highest pitched blast outta all of them.

I wouldn't feel unarmed with a .22, they will punch through a human skull. They also have the benifit of not making such a mess on the interior of your car.

Page generated in 0.03546 seconds with 8 queries