View Single Post
Old July 14, 2011, 06:39 PM   #11
orionengnr

horrible advice

Quote:
You can probably sell the crappy mini mags to some other sucker cheap to get some of your money back.
My integrity is worth more than a few bucks. I have bought a lot of guns (and other things) in my life. Not all were as represented. I worked to try to correct the problem and if unable, fully disclosed the problem(s) to any potential seller.

For example, I bought four Kel-Tecs and each one's operation was flawed--some worse than others. I spent a lot of time F&Bing, lots of time on the K-T fora and time on the phone with K-T, time replacing springs and parts (free from K-T), money on ammo and mags.

In the end, none were reliable enough to carry. I sold each, at a loss, with full disclosure.

I have other examples, but you get the idea. Just because some dirtbag screwed you does not give you license to screw someone else...unless you are a dirtbag too.

Bottom line--I hope the manufacturer refunds your money. If not, do your homework in the future. Aftermarket Mini mags have had a bad rep for a long time, and with good reason. A few work, most don't.

Page generated in 0.03576 seconds with 8 queries