View Single Post
Old April 29, 2009, 04:50 PM   #30
OldMarksman
Staff

Quote:
If someone chooses to post their experiences, so what? We are all big kids here. If a person chooses to reply, then we should read it and learn from their experience. It is not in our realm of responsibility to caution him or her on the possible legal ramifications of doing so.
I'm afraid I cannot agree with that sentiment. If I happen to have learned something through experience or otherwise--how to expose a photograph in certain light, how to cast a lure, how to breathe when shooting a rifle off-hand, what neighborhoods might best be avoided, how to get from one place to another in rush hour, or how to avoid unwittingly creating unfavorable evidence,I believe it altogether proper to share it.

If you choose to not help your fellow man, that is your decision. It is not mine.

Wasn't the man Mas referred to, who was imprisoned for homicide, a "big kid"? Might he not have benefitted from some help before the fact?

You would "read it and learn from his experience", but not offer your own? I do not understand that point of view at all.

Page generated in 0.02277 seconds with 8 queries