View Single Post
Old February 4, 2009, 01:12 AM   #31
G-man 26

Cats are most assuredly killers. I like it when someone says that people are the only animal that kills for pleasure. I say; "Ever watch a cat?" They are cute to us at 10 to 20 times their size and weight. Ask a mouse how cute a cat is. It's perception all right, just like squirles and rats.

Glax has it right, and wrong. Your thinking it, and even teaching it, is one thing. Talking about it on the internet is another. It sounds as if you are a professional instructor. If this is true, expressing your approach on the "killer" mentality has damaged you and every one of your students, past and present. Not saying you are wrong, but it could look bad in court, even to have been trained by one espousing this view. You can take this risk for yourself, but for others?

On the other hand, I applaud your bravado. Mealy mouthed capitulation to the outright corruption of language by the liberals has had me ****** for well over a decade. We walk on egg shells for these two bit loosers, who can't win an argument without re-definition of every word in the book. You have done a rare thing, said what you mean. This kind of taking back of our language is much needed, and quite necessary if we are going to ever win the culture war we are engaged in. I am just glad I have never studied under you, that this entire thread may be used against me one day.

The "cornered cat" site is by far one of the best I have ever seen. I just sent it to everyone on my list and will expect it to go much further than that. Thank you Pax.

Page generated in 0.03206 seconds with 8 queries