View Single Post
Old September 20, 2012, 11:01 PM   #12
Misssissippi Dave

For someone with small hands the Beretta Neos should be considered. The 22A has a large grip. People with smaller hands might not care for it only for that reason. The BuckMark is a nice pistol and the grip is middle of the road so someone with smaller hands and someone with larger hands could probably both be happy. The Mosquito isn't a bad pistol. It just isn't a great one either. I only mentioned the pistols above that I have. The person that is going to be doing most of the shooting should at least handle all of them to help make up their mind about which to get. I don't have a Ruger since I didn't want to have to try to learn the take down procedure and the grip angle just doesn't work well for me.

I can do fairly well shooting the Neos, 22a, BuckMark and Mosquito. When you get the right ammo for any .22 pistol things improve. Finding which ammo works for which pistol, now that is the trick. I enjoy shooting all of them. Some more than others. My wife didn't like the 22a since the grip is way too large for her. I did put on wood grips on mine and they are a little larger than the stock ones were. I have worked on the Mosquitoes I own so someone should never think the way mine are is what you will get out of the box.

Page generated in 0.02666 seconds with 8 queries