View Single Post
Old May 8, 2011, 01:07 AM   #21
Robert Palermo

BDS, when you ask a question on an open forum ,you can't control the reponses you will get on that forum. Each person will respond based on thier expieriance and knowledge in an effort to answer your question. Mine comes from having been a serious hobbiest to a now a full time commercial Mfg.
This provides insights and perspectives from a wide range that many appreciate.

You often cite Frexells comments in your posts as if the statements made by him are definitive answers and "clears the air" which explains everything when in point of fact you are quoting opinions without explanation as to why the author believes these statements to be true. You never quote Frexells reasons why he believes these things to be true nor do you offer any explanation yourself as to why they should be true.
You provide no technical expertise or explanation yourself to support the reasons you quote him. (By the way you are also reprinting his copywrited information in violation of the forums rules on copyrights) Your failure to provide such just leaves more questions as to why.

Your comments about the humble .22 not being used much anymore is a gross misunderstatement. Spend some time at Rimfire Central to gain some wider range of insights.

When I make statements I try to back those reasons up with the necessary technical facts so that those who read them can understand the "Why this is so." Having done so for these past 20+ years and helping thousands of people; no one has ever complained about my explanations or help.

I have commeneted on Frexells comments before providing the explanation that you have left out each time you cite him.
In addtion I'll let you in on something else. Frexell is not the only "expert" out there.
So unless you have any further comments to share with us I will consider my participation in this thread at an end.

Last edited by Robert Palermo; May 8, 2011 at 01:18 AM.

Page generated in 0.03263 seconds with 8 queries