Thread: Reloading...
View Single Post
Old March 17, 2005, 05:42 PM   #12
Blue Heeler

I only reload handgun ammo. Have tried several varieties of presses and believe Dillon to be the best. I have two Square Deal presses permanently set up for .38 and .32 H&R Mag. If I need to make anything else it's a simple matter to switch toolheads etc. I can make 100 rounds in about 20mins. Some younger members of my family can turn them out so fast that they are already boxed up and waiting to go while I'm farting about and checking that I'm ready to start.
The great thing about Dillon is the Lifetime Guarantee. And it really is - no BS or quibbling. If it breaks they replace it. I have nothing but praise for them and they have always helped me out - Even though I'm in Australia. Parts come by Air and at top speed. The manual is comprehensive too.I should add that I don't make my own projectiles, I buy factory coated - They don't cost much really and I don't have to play with hot metal or risk toxic fumes.
On the other hand, I can appreciate that there are some shooters who prefer to roll their own. The pain,suffering and trouble seem to be rewards in themselve.

Page generated in 0.02553 seconds with 8 queries