View Single Post
Old January 2, 2010, 02:06 AM   #26
KenpoTex

okay...did someone actually recommend a J-FRAME!?! The guy is asking about choices for home defense against multiple assailants who have probably already taken out his security personel. Given the part of the world he's posting from, it's a much more feasible scenario than it would be in buck-snot, kansas. Seriously? a friggin j-frame...okay, rant off.

From the choices listed I'd take either:

The krink (or any other AK variant)
Preferably with either an aimpoint micro or, if that wasn't an option, XS Big-dot sights. It would also have a light...doesn't have to be fancy, a piece of rail bolted to the handguard, a scope ring, and a Surefire G2 or 6P or any other light with a 1" tube (with shock-isolated bezel if it doesn't have an LED bulb) and you have a perfectly serviceable weapon light.

Actually, the light would be my first priority. You can just paint the front sight and the protective "wings" bright orange if you don't have the option to add an optic or aftermarket sights.

-or-

the AR/M4 with the same setup as above (optic or night-sights, and light). If I had the option, I'd go with a redi-mag instead of two cinched-together mags though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUSCG
If you get a riot shield it will protect your back from bullets, and you can trhow smoke grenades and use a thermal scope to pick off bad guys, and use fmj rounds in case they hide behind cover.
Perk 1: Double-bling (red-dot and FMJ)
Perk 2: Cold blooded
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Matt K.

Page generated in 0.02692 seconds with 8 queries