View Single Post
Old June 30, 2000, 08:38 PM   #7
Southla1
Member In Memoriam

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BIGR:
If you mail order that stuff you have to pay a hazmat fee each time.I have seen IMR powder in 1 lb cans at local gun shows for around $15.00 lots of times.There are companies out there that are cheaper than others on reloading supplies.[/quote]

I just ordered by phone and recieved 4 days later an 8# keg of IMR4895 for $64 plus hazmat and shipping it came to $83 bucks from hi-tech ammo. I am totally satisfied with the quality of the surplus powder and the way I was treated by Mr. Johnson. they also have other powders at a comparable price that duplicate the burning rate of other common powders. With common sense, a good loading manual (4 or 5 actually), close case inspection, and a good chronograph, these non-canister surplus powders are a lot of bang for the buck even with the hazmat fee if ordered in quantity. I am including the internet address for hi-tech. Sorry guys I could not make it a link....this computer dummy can't figure out for the life of him how to click and drag it to here
http://www.iidbs.com/hitech

------------------
Carlyle Hebert

IT WORKED!!!!! THE LINK ACTUALLY WORKED

[This message has been edited by Southla1 (edited June 30, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.03594 seconds with 8 queries