View Single Post
Old August 22, 2010, 07:32 PM   #28
siggygirl

@animal, I just used up some good material. There's REGULAR hand to hand drug deals occurring behind my office building, often in front of my parked car. I try not to park back there but when I do and I see them, I try not to let them see me noticing them. As a result, I've been a crappy witness. I called Drugs and Vice last week to make a report of a series of different individuals behind my building. Now I don't park there. Seems stupid. The lady on the phone wasn't LEO, just took some kind of general report and put in a "request for additional" whatever whatever. I also made an online report of all the gang tagging that's new in the area. I DO however, have a local officer coming to see me at my office at 9 AM tomorrow. He seems nice via phone tag. I have specific safety questions for him. If I was a dude, this might be easier to friend LEO. As a chic, most of my social interactions with them, while they're writing up my statement about the stuff stolen from my car has been around their wives, what's a Beekman briefcase, my wife likes Coach, etc. Gotta change my tactics. I DO spend way too much time in guns shops. But that tends to be expensive given my poor impulse control. My most previous instructor trains LEO and we're friendly. I'm hoping that will bloom into me friending LEO as well. He's in need of my services, but I had to decline Gave him bullets instead.

Page generated in 0.03376 seconds with 8 queries