View Single Post
Old March 7, 2010, 02:13 PM   #23
Glenn Dee

I must ask... why would anyone need a loaded gun at a gun show? Why would anyone want a loaded gun at a gun show? Maybe I'm just thinking of all the gun shows I've been to. Wall to wall people. Hundreds of vendors, and thousands of customers at a big show. Tens of vendors, and hundreds of customers at a small local show.

An A/D, or N/D would undoubtedly hit someone. The venue or promoter should provide adiquate security. I went to a small, local show today. They have an honor system... If you have a firearm... present it unloaded for inspection, and ty-wrap. Or dont. I personally prefer to err of the side of safety.

I dont think it's hypocritical to require patrons to be unloaded at a gun show. I think it's common sense.

I'm curious to know what yall folks think could happen at a gun show that would require the use of DPF. Given the very very limited field of fire.

All that having been said... I also believe that the promotor, or the venue should provide safe re-loading stations available to patrons to load for the street before leaving the protection of the venue.

Page generated in 0.02288 seconds with 8 queries