View Single Post
Old October 29, 2001, 07:01 AM   #17
Jody Hudson

It IS good to consider the after effects of court after the shooting. Of course the first importance is to be the winner if there is a break in. I don't have a light problem as there is enough light coming in the windows from the outside lights.

I've had all the guns mentioned here and have chosen the Mossburg as the top tang safety is the most natural to me. I used to have an empty chamber and be ready for the Kerchunk sound of loading the first round -- but as a result of the thought processes brought about by conversations here... I've now loaded the chamber as well.

I used to have a side saddle on my 870 but on my Moss I have just the long tube full and the chamber. After that it's just the two Makarovs. By that time, as I am one of those that cool under stress instead of getting cranked up (at least so far) if I've not handled the situation with the Moss and the Mak, I've been hit by an army and I'm down to my last 3 seconds anyway. At least that's the system and philosophy I've had for the last year or so. It will change, perhaps as this thread continues.

Thought and discussion are the first form of practice as we contemplate optimum survival under the stress of contra-survival situations and consequences.

Page generated in 0.02555 seconds with 8 queries