View Single Post
Old February 25, 2006, 06:29 PM   #1
Fal 4 Me

Updates on Old Threads

I spend a lot of time looking through the old threads and get frustrated because so many threads get cut short. The threads I'm talking about are the ones where a citizen uses a firearm to defend him/herself and his/her family. Mostly there is a debate where members put in their $.02 about what they would have done the same or differently then the thread ends. We need to complete these threads with the final resolution of the incident. Here is a thread that demonstrates what I mean. http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=37144
Some may remember the deacon who shot the sexual abuser of his granddaughter. He was charged with aggravated assault, and obviously everyone was on the side of the deacon. Well how did this turn out? It seems like posting the final resolution of these incidents, thought they may not turn out like many of us would hope, would help give a fuller picture and better understanding of the issues that face us all as gunowners. Those members who are lucky enough to hold ccw permits could especially benefit, because they are the ones most likely to end up in similar situations. Anyone else feel the same way?

Page generated in 0.02099 seconds with 8 queries