View Single Post
Old February 19, 2009, 09:30 AM   #30
Chui

No, "Creature", it's not an exaggeration. They are perhaps 5 times as strong as a grown man when enraged. There are reports of ****** off apes in zoos rearranging their exhibits. I always wanted to be a zoo vet when I was younger and all I read was books about animals. Their bones are more dense and their shape is such that they have greater mechanical advantage and then there is the muscle mass and very thick tendons. I'm not sure if the muscle fiber is significantly different but I'd imagine that the differences are impressive - with respect to strength.

I fear apes. They are more powerful, faster and intelligent.

They also castrate the people (and I assume each other) when they attack. So they will leave you a faceless, handless eunuch.

Rifles up!

I had the opportunity to play with a tiger cub. He weighed about 55 to 60 lbs. He was a strong as a grown Rottweiler. I'm dead sure that a 50 lb chimp is about as strong as an adult male human. They should not be kept as "pets". Same with monkeys and whatnot.

Page generated in 0.02305 seconds with 8 queries