View Single Post
Old July 1, 2012, 05:21 AM   #21
youngunz4life

brinks or broadview(same people)...might have merged with ADT

I don't know of anyone else's reviews but I like them a lot and have never had a problem in 3+yrs

they give deals and then when the contract ends you can pay month to month or do another contract where they will give you stuff for free for doing that. I have a bunch of windows done(everyone in basement, everyone for kids' rooms and/or where a roof could go to window, etc, etc. we have every door going outside and a motion sensor inside. so at night noone is coming up those stairs without the alarm going off period. nobody is entering the garage and messing around without us knowing it. you can easily set it where there is a delay for you to enter code but also that the alarm goes off immediately if you so choose(I just enter the code via the sixty second delay or whatever when coming home but you can slo even use the keychain thingee like my wife does if she is upstairs getting ready to go downstairs/////you can have cust service do all this stuff it is idiot proof, like whether you want 30sec delay, 60seconds etc,...they have defaults too for more urgent stuff like if it is motion sensor). if it goes off you can still enter code and then cancel button to avoid call. police come if you dont answer phone(in my case they call cellphone first too).

bottom line nothing is fullproof but if that phone rings at night I know I have a home that has been compromised..no ifs or buts about it. that is worth it in my book. not only that they tell you immediately the access point: basement window, sidedoor, motion sensor inside, etc. while your home you can activate alarm during day and just press motion senor off so that doesn't go off. it helps with kids too since my one yr old and three yr old can be unpredictable...neevr happened but what if they went outside past the doorkno child protectors...i dont want to get shot by my wife..........its like a cellphone, once you get one you don't go back. if something happens I'll have the firearm at the ready. I have never had a false alarm but you can test it too...when you come home you can neglect to enter code in keypad after opening the door. sure enough they call and ask for master password...without that they send police

Page generated in 0.02649 seconds with 8 queries