View Single Post
Old March 10, 2000, 08:03 PM   #9
slymule

The seller has shot these loads thru both his S&W629 and his Desert Eagle with no problems at all...so he says. I'm just wanting some cheap target loads to do alot of plinking with. Will be shooting them out of a Ruger Redhawk - from what I've read they're pretty industructable guns. Yeah, I'm a little nervous about buying from somebody I don't know, but on the other hand I could of sat next to him and watched him reload them all himself - and I still wouldn't of known if he was doing things right or not. I have an offer from a guy here in town that said if I buy all the fixins, he would reload them for me, if I helped him. He's reloaded for years - does this necessarily mean he knows what he's doing though? I don't know. What do you guys think? All I know is I don't like paying $18.-$20. a box, and I don't have the time, knowhow, the "want to", or the equipment to do it myself. Since you guys are the ones "in the know", you all make the call and I'll go along with the consensus. I'll keep tally - bring on the "yahs" and "nahs".

Page generated in 0.02122 seconds with 8 queries