Thread: Botach Tactical
View Single Post
Old February 3, 2010, 12:04 AM   #27
renomike

Botach Tactical Gear

I placed an order for a sling package (single point bungee sling and adapter) for my M4 carbine and was told via email that it had shipped. My cc was charged the next day. Upon further check on the UPS tracking # I noticed that the order had been updated to awaiting P/up. I was unaware that Botach had received some bad reviews such as delayed delivery, poor customer service, etc., etc. I know, I must be getting old! I was Police Detective for a large city in CA. for 29 years! Thanks to The Firing Line and now doing some checking, I came across the posting by Dan who is the Rep. for Botach. I sent him an email and got an immediate response. He told me the adapter for the sling package that I had ordered was not in stock. To make a long story short, I was able to switch to another package (same price) that was in stock and received it with in three days. The sling and adapter that I received were of very good quality and were about half the price of other Tac. Gear sites!
My suggestion is Botach has good gear at great prices, but I would call ahead to make sure the items you want are in stock and let Dan assist you, he did a good job helping me!

Page generated in 0.02231 seconds with 8 queries