View Single Post
Old May 23, 2006, 09:17 AM   #5
UniversalFrost

Mueller are good budget scopes. i did kill one with my .338 Win Mag, but they sent me a replacment as soon as I gave them my tracking number and I actually had the new (new in box) scope before they got the old one. Good scopes, but I will stick with my Zeiss or Leupold VX-III for extreme long range shooting. Also check out Simmons 44mag scopes. Similiar performance and even cheaper (they have discontinued this line and you can get some new at a great price from Natchez). I have a Simmons 6-24X50A/O (special run for natchez a few years ago, now they sell similiar models in the Prairie Master line from Simmons) that I paid a 100 bucks for and was my main scope on my 700PSS in 7mm Rem Mag and only swapped in the Leupold VX-III for extreme low light conditions. The simmons scope held up to about 500 rounds from my 700pss and I now have it mounted on a custom enfield no4 mk I in .303 british shooting extremely hot hand loads with no loss of zero and no problems. Mueller is good, but check out simmons models as well. Either way you can't go wrong for a budget priced scope. Happy Shooting.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Page generated in 0.02518 seconds with 8 queries