View Single Post
Old March 12, 2013, 08:41 PM   #24
rclark

Quote:
don't want to own all the bullseye in town, I just want a pound and when I shoot that pound up I'll go get another one.
That was the way I was before the first so called election.... I'd even buy primers by the 100 as I needed them. Now I buy by the 1000. After the first go around, I decided to buy a little every two weeks (payday)... Whether it was a box of .22s or some primers, or a bit more powder. Once to a certain level, just replenish. Bullets aren't a problem as lead is available everywhere. This time around, it has paid off as this year, at least, is covered. I just hope it doesn't last for 4 years as the idjits in federal/states keeps pounding gun control/national registry/tax on bullets/7 cartridge magazines/etc ..... Still I keep looking locally so I can 'replenish' . Call me a hoarder.... but I am loading and shooting.
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and life NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Page generated in 0.03660 seconds with 8 queries