View Single Post
Old January 4, 2011, 05:14 PM   #48
markj

Um lets see here, trailor park in Lincoln Nebraska, yards are like 10 foot by 12 foot if that. Now I am not saying he was doing bad things cause I wasnt there, but I myself do not go into trailor parks due to the drugs and violence these places have to offer.

If you live in the ghetto, expect to be treated with suspicion by the cops. I would bet they often have to go to that place and often encounter problem people.

Cops are people, they been to the place before not his but one in the area, had trouble know it may be the same get all worked up, adrenaline pumping, they react he reacts cops will beat you up and or shoot you if they feel they have to for their safety.

I do as they ask, I have nothing to hide. I have seen cops go wild at parties and gatherings and literally beat the crap out of everyone. They are human and get worked up.

I myself would never shoot a bow in the city, I have seen an arrow miss, hit a fence and fly wildly into who knows what. It isnt safe, same as shooting a gun, in the city limits you will be treated badly.

Use common sense and this may not ever happen to you.

Page generated in 0.01890 seconds with 8 queries