View Single Post
Old January 5, 2005, 06:07 PM   #28
BloodyThumb

Same here. I have purchased from them MANY times in the last 5 years or so. Too many to recall. The closest thing to a problem I ever had was when I ordered two Walther TPH mags. With the $9.99 shipping spread across two mags, the price was pretty good compare to other places (When you can find them).

When my shipment arrived, there was only one mag, with a note saying that they only had one in stock and were not sure if they would ever have them again. I checked the website, and indeed, they had been marked as out of stock.

I called them and explained my concern over the $9.99 shipping for a $25 magazine. The person I spoke with told me his name, and told me that when I ordered again, to just tell them that he told me my next shipment was free. I was skeptical, but had such good luck with them in the past that I took the man's word.

About 2 months later I placed another order for some HK parts (much heavier and costly to ship). I called the order in instead of placing it online. I told the person taking the order (someone else) the story of my last order and what "so and so ???" told me, and the order was shipped without a shipping charge. No problem.

I can't ask for much better than that.

BT

NRA Life
NAHC Life
WWW.NLEOMF.ORG

Page generated in 0.04365 seconds with 8 queries