View Single Post
Old August 12, 2009, 01:03 AM   #1
minset09

What exacly do I have here?

My mothers best friend just lost her husband about six months ago. So she asked my mom if I could come and help clear her basement and do some work around the house, she wanted to pay me but I refused payment because they are so dear to us, her and her late husband.
So she started telling me that Don had left some really nice clothes that I should probably pick some for myself to all this I kindly refused, however at one point she said there was a little gun safe that no one new the combo to and her kids didn't want to bother with, so she said If you can rip it off the floor you can take it. I called her son and I asked if he would be okay with that and he told me he didn't care. So I fought with the safe for about an hour until I finally got it off, took it home and cut through it since it wasn't that thick at all, when I got it open I found two shotguns and an extra barrel that looks just like the other two on the guns, and a belt with some shells as well, both shotguns look the same I think the only difference is, one of them has an elastic thingy on the stock where I can fit some shells if I wanted to. I try finding out more about this guns but I'm such a noob I rally didn't know where to start so when I found this forum I though I'd ask you experts... To give you guys an idea I think one of the guns is loaded and I really don't know how to take the bullets out =(

what's with this guns? can you guys tell me anything about them? I took pictures of the markings on them hopefully you can tell me what they are.

thanks in advance

Here is the a link to a page I created with the pictures... thanks sorry about the picture problem hope this helps. BTW PICTURES ARE HUGE lol you will have to use the scrolling bar sideways and up and down, sorry bout that

http://velvetelement.com/photos.html

Page generated in 0.03300 seconds with 8 queries