View Single Post
Old August 13, 2014, 12:25 PM   #3
Cyanide971

Concerning the trigger pull I will say this, my initial personal opinion is that this is simply one of the finest stock triggers I have ever fired, regardless if DA or SA. The DA is extremely smooth and feels to be around 7 or 8 lbs max, and feels better than my P-07 or Walther P99 AS when either are shot/dry-fired DA. When DA is used from the half-cock position there is minimal take-up followed by very smooth travel to break.

SA is simply amazing. I love the CZ Omega trigger, but this trigger beats it hands down, eliminating the take-up that I experience on my P-07 and, with a shorter reset than either that, my Steyr, or PPQ/P99 AS (comparison vs my P-07 with pics coming).

Disassembly is definitely different, and is similar to how the Walther PPK is done. As always, safely clear the pistol and then, pull the top front of the trigger guard forward, down, and out from the frame. Grab the slide and rack it all the way back and then just a little more, lifting it from the frame rails. Remove the barrel from the slide and the recoil spring from the fixed polymer guide rod and that is it. Reassembling can be tricky if you don't get the slide lined back up properly, but it is easier to see it done than merely picturing it in your head.

Last edited by Cyanide971; August 13, 2014 at 01:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.03654 seconds with 8 queries