Thread: I'm addicted!
View Single Post
Old February 10, 2013, 07:24 PM   #6
BirchOrr

ZVP

Yes sir, BP isn't for everyone but there are those who absolutely LOVE it!

Guys who get bit by this bug are tinkerers. They enjoy taking guns apart and cleaning them as much as shooting them... (well almost)! Something about that smell/smoke buning your nose. To tell the truth I admire these guys more than the type that shoot smokless and doesn't clean them afterward, just puts em away.

I had a guy here today shooting BP pistols and he'd never fired one before. (he does have BP long-guns though) He LOVED IT!!! Of course though, it sure helped that all my stuff worked flawlessly without any problems.

After shooting every pistol I own, I made a big batch of biscuits and sausage gravy and I went to cleaning. He jumped on my laptop and went to searching for a BP pistol! LOL!!! Way cool. He's bit.

Birch
Black Powder: Not because it is easy, but because it is hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win...

Page generated in 0.02720 seconds with 8 queries