View Single Post
Old August 17, 2014, 09:34 AM   #9
MrBorland

Thanks for the good words and advice, folks!

Rottweiler -

Yeah, I'm going to work scope set-up as well as on reloading with moving my position at all, including dropping the slide. I'm off to the range right after this post, matter of fact.

kraigwy -

I was kind of jittery when we started, so I dropped a couple of points I shouldn't have while standing. But overall, pretty happy I was able to relax.

I've been practicing standing almost exclusively, with some sitting lately. My typical standing score in practice is a pretty consistent 186-187, though I do break 190 occasionally. My PB is a 193.

I'm fortunate Camp Butner is about 20 minutes up I-85. They hold full XTC matches there, and I think the next one is next month, with a practice session the day before.

Dave P -

Sore wrist, lol? I was doing my best to put it away mentally, but I have to admit it was becoming a distraction near the end. Again, I think working on the position more will help greatly.

Master card? Well, a classification wasn't primary in my mind, but I knew I could shoot master-level scores, with slow prone being the big unknown. I'm looking forward to improving from here.

Page generated in 0.02025 seconds with 8 queries