Thread: Safari hunts...
View Single Post
Old October 6, 2006, 05:59 PM   #13
Savage10FP308

Hey guys...

I'm not the one who needs to calm down. I am simply stating my views. That's what this is for right? I have one member tell me basically that I think I'm better than everyone else (which I don't) and another member tell me he has a hard time believing that I hunt. Who is he to say that? Give me a break! I noticed no one commented on the buffalo or the cougar comment. Why is that? Probably because it was the truth. They are both making a comeback now but they shouldn't have to. I read a book by Edward O. Wilson where he gave accounts of hunters in the Northeast region of the country forming a large circle around many miles of woods. They were all armed and they walked inward towards each other killing all the mountain lions they saw, but that's ok because I'm sure they helped fund the conservation program! What we did then is similar to what Africa is doing now. Do you know what they do to poachers their? They kill them. What do we do? Give them a 50 dollar fine or something? If you are into baiting animals into inescapable situations and shooting them from 10 feet away then by all means have at it. I can only hope that the Leopard lives long enough to pay you back for the cheap shot you just dealt it.

Page generated in 0.03487 seconds with 8 queries