View Single Post
Old May 6, 2009, 01:43 AM   #12
butta9999

Double spy

I posted these comments because i thought my American friend's might like to know what's happening down under. The fact that i gave my opinion is no big deal................................. I am just baseing my opinion on 23 years of rabbit hunting, and wanted other opinions on my thread....

Prime8. Hunting rabbits is great fun for kids and adults. It also produces the cleanest rabbits because your able to bleed them alive after removing them from the nets.

As a kid i owned about 20 ferrets some breeders and some workers. I had to knock a couple of the big bucks off because they would kill the rabbits instead of chasing them out of the burrows.

My dad and i biggest catch from onw warren was 32 rabbits. We did not have enough nets to cover the all the holes, we lost a lot as well. I was about 13 years old on that day and the were ferreting in a place called Little River. It's about a 20 minute drive from my house. Actually i remember now it was the base of the You Yang ranges.

I still go ferreting today but i hire them instead of having to look after them.

Page generated in 0.02656 seconds with 8 queries