View Single Post
Old September 23, 2012, 03:10 AM   #3
Metal god

I just bought a Savage mk2 FV for $320 out the door and it is very accurate .I plan to put a new laminated stock on it soon . You can find some savage's to consider here -http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/finder/# you will need to go to there website and use there gun finder . The boxes I checked were

22lr
heavy barrel
accu-trigger

The CZ is a good choice as well . Really there are a few out there that shoot very well . This is a good start . Do some research , find out what shoots well and is reliable . Then if you can , try to get your hands on as many of them as you can . See what feels good .

There are plenty out there that will fit the bill and be reliable as well as accurate right out of the box .

The other thing you may want to ask your self . Will you want to tinker with it ? change the stock , new trigger , better barrel . Will the gun you buy have the ability to upgrade . Some guns are much easier to find after market parts for then others .

You should not have any problems finding just what you want with the budget you have

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; September 23, 2012 at 05:50 AM.

Page generated in 0.02748 seconds with 8 queries