View Single Post
Old March 8, 2007, 01:01 PM   #10
chewie70

Wow!! I leave for a few hours and look what happens. Thanks for sharing everyone.

I check my cases both before and after resizing, but do it randomly and not everyone.

I've just been trying to find a good O.A.L. that will get the pressure up enough to make everything function properly. As much as I love Bullseye, I've had alot of problems with it in the past as far as getting enough recoil to eject. I am always finding myself near the max charge after working up from the minimum or middle of the road to get the gun to cycle correctly. My thought has been, if I can decrease my O.A.L. and create a little more pressure, than maybe I can get things to work flawlessly with a more moderate charge. I may end up switching to a little slower burning powder such as Clays down the road, if I can't get a better consistancy with Bullseye without always being aorund the max charge line.

Secondly, I have always loaded jacketed bullets, so I'm new to lead and know that there are some differences in working up loads so you don't create so much pressure that you develop a leading issue.

Page generated in 0.03034 seconds with 8 queries