View Single Post
Old September 27, 2005, 06:04 PM   #56
jsp98m3

The police are the largest cohesive group carrying in SD County.

The police in San Diego County and LA County have a long history of as a questionable shootings.

Like about 7 years ago when about 7 or 8 of them surrounded a man with a stick at a street corner. He homeless whacked out Vietnam vet. He had a stick less than one inch in diameter about 5 feet long. There were 5-7 cops in a circle around him. After they got themselves all collectively terrified of this 150+ guy with a stick, they sent in the police dog. Don't know what escalated it but then again, neither do the police, who's first story was nullified by the unseen news chopper crew and film overhead. Doh!

Anyway, without this guy presenting a direct threat, they started shooting. Lots. They even hit their own fricking dog.

Then how about the sailor that they claimed was high on PCP and destroying private property. They shot him 11 or 12 times in the street. Claimed he was higher than a kite and started smashing cars.

Uh-huh. He was NOT high. He smashed his fist into his own car. One time. Before the police arrived. Seemed his wife was doing another man while he was on deployment and SHE called the cops to report he was high. They never talked to him. And she wasn't credible because she called in anonymously to get him carted off so her and lover boy could get back to it.

I think the navy sued the city over that one.

As for sources, do your own. The local paper is the San Diego Tribune.

Any of you see the San Pedro shooting on TV? Locals know what I'm talking about.

And yet, I'm not scared of the police in the least. But I also don't care if the police feel insulted by my eyes wide open opinion of them either. Not all, but some. And they are either under-trained or something. Because in CA, when one shoots, they all shoot. Not that they hit anything effectively. Usually its 25-200 shots fired and 2 hits. But the neighborhood gets to touch up the stucco....

Page generated in 0.02039 seconds with 8 queries