View Single Post
Old December 9, 2012, 08:32 PM   #50
Mystro

Nice buck Brian.....The doe was 175lbs on the hoof. We have a very large breed of deer in the North Central part of Pa. It's freaky because some are normal size whitetail but some have their entire body proportions enlarged to Northern Canadian deer size.
My largest buck on my wall is a 9 point that dressed out at a honest measured 230lbs. Its neck measurement right under the chin is 25". An absolute hog. I have a picture on top of him removing the drag rope and I look like I am on top of a horse. I am 6' 2" 205lbs and I look small next to this deer. Out of my entire family with generations of deer hunting, no one has seen a bigger body and our local taxidermy has never seen a whitetail body this big in his 30yrs of practice. The doe I just shot was bigger than most nice bucks I have seen on my hill this year. Largest doe I have ever seen. You never know what size deer you will see on the Mt. and that's what makes it exciting.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; December 9, 2012 at 08:55 PM.

Page generated in 0.02176 seconds with 8 queries