View Single Post
Old April 16, 2006, 08:57 AM   #53
kristop64089

well guys i tell ya what. i have all styles of guns. i enjoy each one's shooting style. each gun has a served purpose. so when i go to the range, i feel its like taking the kids to the park it never ceases to amaze me how many idiots have been allowed to purchase a gun. maybe we should have an IQ test or at least a common sense test before purchase is allowed .but where i really get my kicks is when i take my wife (we are in our 20's and 30's both ex-military) she doesn't much care for pistol shooting. sees it as a last resort so does it ,but would rather get busy w/ a rifle. so after all these " self-appointed " cock strong ,bad-ass, show off ,can't hit the target marksmen get done. she mosies up to the deck, takes the prone position(at the range mind you) and will proceed to drive tacks at any range w/ any caliber. ( she at 150-200 yds can keep an sks at 1-2 group.w/ 2-3 round bursts(ind pulls)) then when she is done gets up gets in the truck and sits there ever so smuggly as we watch the afore-mentioned bad asses pick up there jaws put there gear away and tuck tail. probably having to explain to there girlfriend or buddies what is/was wrong w/ there guns/themselves , or how they were just off today. or how my wife was just lucky.......we always get a little kick out of doing this. especially when old timers are around. just so we can give them some hope that the future is not lost on the youth,. we are out there so keep on shootin strait and for those of you who can't or won't stay home!

Page generated in 0.03287 seconds with 8 queries