View Single Post
Old November 1, 2012, 04:36 PM   #2
10-96

True, some do get better with time and use, but if you get one that does not work at all when it's fresh out of the wrapper- it could be anybody's guess as to what will make the clip work properly.

And it's really OK if you just want to use the word clip- I think folks are finally coming around to the idea that: 1. Everybody knows what's being discussed. 2. So far nobody has been able to produce substantial evidence that they have deemed, appointed, elected, or annointed as a supreme speech police.

I think it a terrible thing to remove all traces of uniqueness from such a unique culture as we enjoy as Americans. Language, regional dialect, accents- who has the right to take that away and make everyone the same?

But anyway, if you end up with a clip that does not work well after a hundred or so rounds (and the thing is inexpensive by your standard) I guess one would have little to lose by fine filing or stoning of rough spots, swapping springs, or even turning the spring around in some cases.

I suspect a thing or two... because I've seen a thing or two.

Page generated in 0.02556 seconds with 8 queries