View Single Post
Old June 19, 2013, 08:44 PM   #1
Buzzard1

Mossberg 930 or?

I have been selling my guns, the old cruddy shotguns I have kept around all these years. Down to just a few of them left. 8 shotguns sold in the last month or two. None of them were worth anything. $350 was what I got for the best one and the rest were around $150.

Now its time to invest some of the money back into a decent shotgun for everything. No more of this haveing multiple guns stuff. Just one multipurpose.
I am looking to spent around 500-800 prefer around the lower end of the scale.

I went in to LGS and they had a Mossberg 930 12 gauge Combo barrel. Has 28inch field and 24 inch rifled barrel. Which could do everything I will probably ever need it for. They had it priced at 640. I came home and looked it up on Buds and they have it for $522 so free shipping to my ffl and 20 dollar later it could be mine out the door for under $550.

Are they nice guns? Is there something better for the money? I prefer to buy new gun, dont want to deal with used ones anymore.

My first thought was the Versamax as the gun of choice but well I dont know if it is worth the extra money.

Page generated in 0.03677 seconds with 8 queries