View Single Post
Old March 29, 2013, 01:34 PM   #6
GWS

I don't disagree with anything said, but consider this:

What's the quickest, safest, and best way for noobies to start when they don't have the sense to go it slow and learn the art carefully over a years time? (there are a lot of them who are going to jump in no matter what you and I say.)

So considering that....they order everything they think they need from Natchez (Natchez's point of view here) and then they start wham banging ammo together. Then Natchez gets a call....."why in the hell don't my primers seat?" Ahhhh you need a swager. (Reamers don't make Natchez enough money to be in the kit....besides they are too slow for the computer generation kids who are joining our ranks by the thousands, thanks to the master gun salesman, Obama.)

Next call...."Why in the hell doesn't my new reloads chamber and feed like factory?" Weeeelllll the easiest answer (Natchez P of V) is you need AR Dies.

Why? Well small-based dies size a tad (.001-.002") closer to factory diameters, guaranteed to chamber. Plus, if you have to back out your sizer because you are bumping the shoulder too far, that (.001-.002") becomes even more critical.

Besides AR dies have taper-crimp seaters so noobies won't make ammo with bulged case mouths. (Remember we are talking to new reloaders not seasoned ones, using separate or no crimper, and the customer service dept. is maxed out as it is.)

So in light of that.....do you really blame Natchez for their Tactical Loading Kit? Add all four dies was genius! Simplifies ordering...order takers these days are also maxed out.

Last edited by GWS; March 29, 2013 at 01:55 PM.

Page generated in 0.02721 seconds with 8 queries