View Single Post
Old July 28, 2007, 09:44 PM   #15
FirstFreedom

On second thought, this thread DOES fit better here than in "General".

I think I'm about to round out my optics kick. I have gotten pretty well over my knives & stands/blinds kicks too. I think the packs kick will be cured once I get my Badlands 4500. I'm *almost* cured of my old-milsurp-turnbolts obsession, too.

But I feel a reloading gear kick coming on, since my income is taking a downward hit in the not-too-distant future. I already have a bunch of gear, but it has gathered dust the last 2-3 years, as I had been too busy to reload. Reloading is going to become more of a necessity now - but a fun necessity at that. Time to start sorting & polishing all this brass here. [I'm guessing throw out the powder that's been in the powder dropper for 2+ years? I'd imagine the chem composition might have changed being in there that long interacting with the plastic sides of the powder drop & air & dust?]

dbgun, oh yeah, I'm a sucker for anything that is camo and/or keeps me warm. If it's both and on sale, then fuggidaboutit.

But, rifles & riflescopes kick is neverending it seems... sigh. Taylorce, I too am a sucker for pretty/fancy wood & blued steel.

Page generated in 0.04726 seconds with 8 queries