View Single Post
Old February 19, 2013, 06:19 PM   #1
haliwa04

This ones for the ladies...

Now that i have you all here, i have a question. What is your favorite or best or only caliber handgun? I'm looking for ladies only as i'm trying to help my girlfriend get her first semi auto handgun. She shoots my Ruger .45acp quite well, with the exception of a limp wrist here and there(mostly since its quite a hefty, unergonomic, cannon of a gun), i just got myself a Taurus PT92(bring on your Taurus jeers, but i love it), and she loves shooting it and any other 9mm someone will put in her hands. She has her eyes set on an SR9c, but with things the way they are, we'll either wind up paying $600 for one, or not getting anything. She's pointed out a few other 9mm subcompacts and compacts that she likes, BUT, back to the whole current situation with ammo and what not. Anyone carry a .40 cal? She's already made it quite clear that she doesn't like the look and feel of Glock, lack of manual safety also deters her. She likes the M&P line, as well as the Ruger SR series. I'm trying to sweet talk her into a Beretta PX4 subcompact or compact, but she locks up in the gun shops when she should be fondling everything in the cases. She has a smith and wesson 642 airweight, and likes it alot, but i screwed it up(made up for that with black diamonds on vday) and we're waiting for it to come back from S&W. There is currently a big serial rapists scare going on locally, and while i am usually with her at all times, armed to the teeth of course, she does want/need to go alone from time to time. Any suggestions, maybe a quick review of your personal experience with a good carry gun. Thank you.

Page generated in 0.04654 seconds with 8 queries