View Single Post
Old July 5, 2013, 02:17 PM   #3
mykeal

Quote:
(1) How do I go about selling this gun?
There is a section of this forum at the top which serves as a classified advertisements section for black powder firearms and accessories/accoutrements. Simply post a message there. There are other forums that will also allow you to list the gun for sale. Finally, there are a number of internet auction companies that sell bp replica guns; one such site is gunbroker.com. You do not need to go through a FFL even if the buyer is resident in another state.
Quote:
(2) What is it's approx. worth?
It's difficult to assess condition from photographs, especially of critical areas like the bore and chambers. Depending on condition, I'd estimate from the photos you posted the value is about $150.
Quote:
(3) Is there someone or a company that specializes in pistols of this kind ?
There is a large community of enthusiasts who 'specialize' in bp revolvers, and in the 1858 Remington New Army in particular. There are also online auctions which accept consignments.
Quote:
(4) Who are they & how do I contact them?
With regard to the enthusiasts, you've done that. There are several other internet forums besides this one also. For the online auctions, I suggest, but do not necessarily recommend, gunbroker.com

Page generated in 0.02729 seconds with 8 queries