View Single Post
Old April 18, 2013, 07:32 PM   #23
scrubcedar

I'm not really a tinfoil hat type guy but, we're having trouble getting guns. We're told it's rise in demand. Okay, that makes sense.

We're having trouble getting ammo. We're told it's our fault, it's hoarding behavior. No, no, it has nothing to do with large ammo orders placed by the government. Okay...I guess that makes sense too, kinda makes sense anyway. Doesn't them buying even in moderate size batches right now reduce our civilian supplies though?

The only other alternative is reloading. Okay, I'll just do that then. But...Supplies are already slim. Hoarding again according to those in the know. Okay, again, I guess, It didn't seem to me like there were many people who were into reloading, but maybe a lot of folks are thinking like me.

Now comes this bombing and you know darn well if gunpowder was involved we will see a strong attempt to restrict access to it.

Our Presidency is based around a successful Chicago Politician. I grew up in the city that was dominated by crooked union thugs and mob bosses. It was pretty ugly until the Steel Mill shut down. The Italian mob problems were documented as starting in the early 1900's. I know what that means, ruthless, capable of almost anything, and regardless of party affiliation, used to making ugly back alley deals to accomplish their goals.

Okay, I'm sorry, now this is starting to sound like a bad conspiracy movie. Each fact is easily explained, but you start looking at them together they are starting to stink.

What occurs to me is this; how much time and money would it take to accumulate this list a year ago?

1) One fairly inexpensive normal capacity(10+ rounds) 9mm pistol, 2-3 magazines, and 500-1000 rounds good SD ammo for it.

2) One reasonably priced AR or other similar functioning Semi(.223), 3-5 normal capacity(20-30 round) magazines and 500-1000 rounds good ammo for such.

How much time and money would it take now, and how many more jurisdictions is it going to be illegal in six months from now?

I'm not ready to put my tinfoil hat on yet, but I'm definitely a getting a great deal more skeptical. I think it's time to start looking hard at proof for any new or continuing excuses. I believe these explanations for now, but.....

Page generated in 0.03859 seconds with 8 queries