View Single Post
Old June 2, 2009, 05:31 AM   #10
Dingoboyx

Yeah,

it must be an age or 'growing up' thing.... when I was a kid, we could buy those thunder bangers (the size of your thumb, or a bit bigger) I used to save all year and gave new meaning to the word 'hoarding' There wasn't a letterbox, trash can or anything safe from this little 'fireworks ninja' We could also get rockets, of course I taped bangers to the rockets..... I was a 'cracker addict'

Now, I couldn't be bothered.... here in Canberra this weekend is 'Queens Birthday' long weekend.... Canberra is one of the only places (Australian Capital Territory) where you can buy fireworks, but only this weekend, from this friday, til sunday only..... but still, I cant be bothered.

IMO, you should just enjoy his antics from your front porch.... if the cops turn up to bust him, just go inside. I wouldn't be over there foolin' around with him if the leo's turn up..... but just chill, enjoy (unless he does anything really stoopid.....)

If you arent on his property or assisting him, I don't think you will be able to be held in any way responsible for his actions. You dont want to dob him in to the cops.... just let things be.... Bad news when neighbours get the poops with you.... just leave it alone, IMHO

Page generated in 0.03510 seconds with 8 queries